Fully-Edited Voice Prompts, Ready To Install
Our PromptsPLUS® service features studio-quality, highly accurate professional voice prompts that are meticulously engineered to tight audio specifications demanded by Fortune 500 corporations and telco/call center solution providers. We specialize in complex IVR projects requiring the concurrent implementation of multiple languages. We support the following applications:
IVR voice prompts must be recorded and edited to ensure that phrases of all lengths can be smoothly concatenated, with a variety of voice inflections that ensure a natural, conversational flow. Our Voice Artists are trained to maintain consistent vocal characteristics through the life of an IVR system. Our Sound Engineers apply a standard editing process for each individual voice prompt to ensure the same consistency over time.
Marketing Messages supplies inbound and outbound IVR voice prompts in over 80 languages for both on-premise and hosted VoIP systems.
- Comprehensive phone-based banking and insurance transaction systems.
- Phone enabled drug trials and surveys for pharmaceutical companies.
- Account billing and outage reporting systems for energy utilities.
- Travel reservation systems for airline and other transportation applications.
We support all major telco/IVR platforms, including Cisco, Avaya, Convergys, and Genesys, and Interactive Intelligence. We also support emerging telephony Technologies, such as automated speech recognition (ASR), outbound dialing, mobile, and multi-media applications integrating voice, SMS, chat, and social media.
Speech recognition poses very specific challenges relative to touchtone applications and our Voice Prompt services meet those challenges.
Learn more about Voice Prompts for Speech Recognition
Listen to audio samples of our Voice Artists
Hear Our Demos
Voice recordings supporting Auto Attendant applications greet customers and distribute them to various departments and individuals. More importantly, your chosen Voice Artist represents your organization, making a positive first impression and setting the tone for when the caller engages with a live person.
Compared to recordings created by internal employees, a professional voice talent provides key advantages:
- A more professional caller experience – A trained voice talent sounds more professional and is adept at maintaining a consistent style, tone, and volume over time.
- Enhanced brand image – Using the same professional voice across all voice-enabled systems reinforces the brand and builds familiarity with customers.
- Better use of resources – Internal resources get promoted, transferred, terminated, etc. Replacing the voice results in an inconsistent voice interface.
- Reduce administrative hassle – Employing a professional voice prompt service firm eases the burden of keeping recordings up to date.
We do more than just provide the recordings. We provide tools and guidance to tailor your script and call flow to achieve your call objectives.
Companies are proactively reaching out to customers to automate routine interactions, such as:
- Bill collection
- Appointment reminders
- Power outage and restoration
- Outbound telemarketing
Listen to a sample outbound dialer voice prompt
Each application requires its own persona, depending on the action the caller is asked to perform. Our Voice Artists can be coached to adapt her/his speaking style accordingly. This type of voice prompt for outbound dialing quickly engages your customer and frees up staff to handle those critical issues or sales opportunities.
An automated phone survey is a great vehicle for soliciting feedback from customers. Our Voice Artists can add personality to these conversations, as well as increase response rates. These surveys can easily be localized to multiple geographies using our Global Translation Services.
Traditional company Auto Attendant messages can be repackaged and personalized for individuals. Voice prompts route and manage calls based on the receiver’s personal preferences, enabling more control and flexibility. For these applications, we pay particular attention to subtle nuances in conversational style, which provides a personal touch compared to a Text-To-Speech approach.
We also can provide no cost custom demonstrations called Dialog Demos if you would like to evaluate multiple Voice Artists, or hear what the interaction would sound like in multiple languages. Caller interaction can also be easily localized to multiple geographies using our Global Translation Services.
Accurate translations by native speakers ensure that regional subtleties within your messages are communicated in an authentic and culturally sensitive manner. Our translators are certified by the American Translators Association (ATA) and use Trados and other translation memory software to ensure consistency both within and across scripts and other documents.
While we are happy to record text translated by our customers, we strongly recommend using our translation services. The practice of using the same party for both recording and translating voice prompts across all languages ensures quality and consistency (same meaning is retained across languages, errors are consistently handled, etc.), streamlines delivery, and accelerates turnaround. In addition, our translators are particularly attuned to how text is read over the medium of the telephone, which is a specialized skill separate and distinct from other forms of translation, such as document translation. Finally, our translators have worked with our Voice Artists over a number of years, and are on the same page when it comes to understanding subtleties of each language that are open to interpretation.
For more on these services and a listing of the 80+ languages we cover, click here.
Often the first interaction a potential customer has with your company is with an automated phone system. The voice prompts welcoming and guiding the caller often define your company’s brand and set the tone for the customer experience. Given the considerable amount of money spent on IVR and auto attendant systems, we believe that heavy consideration should be paid to the following questions:
- How are voice prompts employed to engage and relate to the user?
- Do the voice prompts project a credible image for your company?
- Does the tone and style reflected in the voice prompts consistently support the company’s brand?
- Are the voice prompts understandable and credible in each language?
Also, when deciding between recording voice prompts with internal resources and employing a professional voiceover firm, consider the following:
- Who will coordinate scripting, translation, and deployment for ongoing voice prompt maintenance requests?
- Can an untrained resource maintain the same style, pace, intonation, and energy level for each voice prompt throughout the phone system’s life?life?
- What are the chances that an internal resource will be transferred or leave the company?
Marketing Messages will help your organization produce professional voice prompts that help you manage initial and ongoing deployment costs while enhancing your customer’s experience.