We’re Hiring Audio Production Assistants for Remote Work
Marketing Messages is hiring audio production assistants that are experienced, bright, detail-oriented self-starters to join our team on a part-time basis. The position is 10 to 20 hours a week initially, with the potential to add hours as needed. The schedule is flexible, so if you’d prefer to work just mornings, only afternoons, or a couple of full days, that can be arranged. Please note: This is a remote opportunity.
The Audio Production Assistant reports directly to the Production Director. This person will be responsible for recording and editing audio originated by professional voice talents for telephone and web applications. This person will also coordinate all activities within the order fulfillment process and perform other operational activities as required by the Production Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Digitally edit voice audio in English, Spanish, French, and 65+ languages
- Direct and record our voice talents
- Ensure that client scripts are accurately recorded
- Listen to and proof audio meticulously for errors
- Integrate/mix music with voice recordings
- Ensure that files are named and formatted accurately
- Compile and send completed jobs to customers via FTP and email
- Complete paperwork accurately and help maintain an archive
- Provide occasional customer support
- Demonstrate proficiency with Adobe Audition or Sony Sound Forge
- Have excellent critical listening skills
- Know Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel on at least a basic level
- Be detail-oriented, with strong analytical/organizational skills
- Communicate clearly, both verbally and electronically
- Have good common sense and a knack for troubleshooting
- Be self-motivated, energetic, and curious
- Work both independently and in a small, entrepreneurial team environment
- Share our deep commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Minimum 2 years of college
- Minimum 4 years experience in audio production
Marketing Messages is an advertising communications company. We employ professional Voice Talents in over 85 languages and Audio Producers to record voice prompts, messages and narration in a tightly controlled studio environment with rapid turn-around. Our offerings span a wide variety of telephony and web-based applications, from large speech-recognition IVR and Auto Attendant systems to multi-media presentations, eLearning applications, and long-form narration services. We also specialize in unique applications, such as customer surveys, outbound IVR, and voice-enabled mobile systems.
Marketing Messages is a small and rock-solid 30-year-old company with a client list of over 200 Fortune 500 Companies and 3500 smaller firms. Our offices now fully remote. See us at MarketingMessages.com.
Submit your resume with a cover letter via e-mail to [email protected]
No phone calls or recruiters, please.